“An organization’s commitment to executing its strategy effectively is directly related to its ability to attract and retain talent.”
Organizations are constantly seeking effective ways to secure and grow the talent they need to achieve business success. From strategies for increasing employee engagement to developing emotionally intelligent leaders and teams, Tidemark delivers a full range of talent management services and solutions.
Based on a clear understanding of your business needs and goals, we apply best practice methods and tools to enhance your current talent management and performance management processes.
Our job matching process, featuring powerful insights from job benchmarks and talent assessments, takes the guesswork out of selecting, developing and retaining top talent. Our performance surveys quickly identify the types of interventions required for people and cultures to grow and succeed.
Let us help your organization ensure people are assigned to the specific roles where their talents will have the greatest impact on achieving company goals, and where they are most likely to remain on board and fully engaged.
- Talent Selection - job matching and talent assessment process
- Talent Development - individual, team, leadership training and coaching
- Employee Engagement - solutions to attract, retain and motivate employees
- Performance Surveys - individual, team and organizational performance
- Emotional Intelligence for Life™ - EQ as a proven predictor for success
“Taking a good look at your organization from all angles will help you determine what works and what could be different, and is critical to transforming expectations into results.”
We believe that strategic planning is a continuous activity to determine what’s working and what could be better. Coupled with a focus on how to generate creative insights that lead to competitive advantage, it can be a powerful process and tool for translating vision into action.
Tidemark’s assessment and planning process helps to create an objective view of your organization’s current reality with regard to work flow processes, organizational structure and outcomes, as well as employee and customer satisfaction.
Our expertise in strategic planning focuses on several interconnected areas:
- Organizational Assessment - analyze structure, practices, culture and performance
- Workforce Planning - realign human capital needs to match the business strategy
- Strategic Plan Development - a road map to identify, target and execute goals